Tuesday 30 June 2009

My first ZBrush creation



This is the latest piece of work I have done. Its not finished as I want to add more effects and probably re-render to move the lights around and change the intensity of the them. All the friends I've shown so far have been a bit confused about the character and have not understood it. Let me say, there is no story behind this character, it was literally a quick sketch and model I did to experiment with ZBrush and mental ray in 3ds Max. But the thought at the time of creation was that he is a mix between the Hulk and Wolverine.

Apps used:
  • Modelling: ZBrush
  • Detail Modelling: ZBrush
  • Texturing: Zbrush
  • Hair: "Hair & Fur" 3ds Max modifier
  • Render: 3ds Max 2010 (mental ray)
  • Post-Processing: PhotoShop CS4
WIP Images



Please leave comments as they will be a crucial step for me to improve and progress.

No comments: